[Sca-cooks] OT-Snowball progress

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 29 06:21:39 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
> > > SNIP < < < So, I have no idea why the sudden change in attitude about
pulling
the wagon, but hopefully it will keep up. Although I did finish the
second leather trace tonight and I wasn't using a piece of rope for
one of them. If he keeps improving at this rate, then there should be
no problem having him pull the wagon at our next SCA event at the end
of October. < < < < < <

Given the story, it appears behavior modification is the key for your stage
of training.  Finding ways to use his resistance and stereotypical dominance
behaviors to your advantage.  Congrats on your breakthrough, and good
fortunes keeping it going!

niccolo difrancesco