[Sca-cooks] OT: Coronet Merchant Recommendation

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Sep 6 17:52:17 PDT 2006

Katheline van Weye asked:
<<< It's time for me to begin the search for a coronet merchant as my
husband and I
are halfway through our landed baroness/baron term and will need
personal
coronets when we step down (should Their Majesties deem us worthy of the
Bannthegn/Thegn positions at that time).

Any suggestions or recommendations for merchants?  I turn to you all
because
though I see a lovely coronet on a website, it doesn't guarantee that
the
merchant is able to produce such a coronet again in the time frame we
need or
with the same quality.  But you all know which merchants have done
well by you
and which haven't so I hope you can help me with this quest.>>>

Perhaps this file in the ACCESSORIES section of the Florilegium might
be of interest:
coronets-msg      (23K)  6/28/02    Medieval coronets and crowns.
Modern sources
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ACCESS/coronets-msg.html

Stefan
--------