[Sca-cooks] Speaking of beets...

Dianne & Greg Stucki goofy4 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 7 13:13:32 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Georgia Foster" <jo_foster81 at hotmail.com>
To: <sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Speaking of beets...

> Aislinn scripted:  "I was thinking of beets and Lombardy tarts today in
> the
> shower"
>

> that is a new one.  Generally, while in the shower I contemplate the
> origin
> of the universe, the fate of the species, and the grocery list, though
> this
> morning I must confess that the thought topic strayed to whether or not
> the
> son that is eleven years old TODAY is too young for the weight set he
> wants
> for his birthday.
>

> giggling from under the rock
>
> Malkin

Happy birthday to your son! My 11 y.o. is still into Legos, Transformers,
and the computer--Steven with a set of weights is a scary thought....

Laurensa
whose shower thoughts run more along the lines of "Can I possibly shower
fast enough to get the little trolls out of the kitchen before they trash
it?"