[Sca-cooks] Cooking Tripods, Supports, Pompeii Brazier, fire height

Sharon Gordon gordonse at one.net
Mon Sep 11 07:32:42 PDT 2006

> The only problem with your last two links is that you have to join that
> group to see the photos.  Is there any way you can make them available
> to those of us not members of that group?

I wish I could.  Unfortunately they are someone elses pictures.  But you can
join.  It's a Roman era skills group, and often discusses early recipes and
recipes from Apicius.  The only other place I know of with pictures open
without joining the group is the legio site which is down.  I hope the legio
site comes back up as I think it has more pictures of the brazier in use.

Sharon
gordonse at one.net