[Sca-cooks] OOP - Foods with Place Names

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 09:42:57 PDT 2006

> > > I came up with Buffalo
> > I'm all confused now. Must... have... caffeine... But is Buffalo a
> > food? Or do you mean bison meat, and is the animal named
> for the city?
> >
> > > and Whitefish (as food animals),
> >
> > Place? Again, my brain hurts.
> >
> > > and Baked Alaska,
> >
> > I thought of that one, too, and wasn't sure, but I agree, it should
> > count.
> >
> > > which should count since it's being modified and not doing the
> > > modification, and then, there's all the alcohols:
> > > Wines like
> > > Chartreuse
> > > Burgundy
> > > Champagne, etc.
> > > and single-malt scotches like
> > > Laphroig
> > > Ardbeg,
> > > etc.
> > > -Maire
> >
> > Similarly, about a billion cheeses and sausage types...
> >
> > Adamantius

Surprised that no one (that I've seen, anyway) has mentioned

Berliner

(okay, maybe nobody wants to be identified with JFK today?)

<VBG>

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe (Mike C. Baker)
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em | alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com OR
MCBaker216 at cs.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen |