[Sca-cooks] REDUX: Deep frying whole eggs

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 13 06:19:32 PDT 2006

grizly wrote:
> [...]
I hope everything works out well for you in your new digs!  I'll have to
ask Christianna to bring me down again for a visit when you're
settled...maybe next June!

Kiri

--
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.
As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help

                        -- Audrey Hepburn