[Sca-cooks] define" market"`` RE: Some Antirians go to Estrella...

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Sep 16 19:22:15 PDT 2006

One place to look without getting into all the economic literature
about markets and economics would be to take a look at the history
section in the Yale University Press book
The British Market Hall A Social and Architectural History by
James Schmiechen and Kenneth Carls
While the book talks about the building of the halls, it talks about
the markets that were in place prior to the buildings.

Johnnae