[Sca-cooks] , Sigh...okay

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Sun Sep 17 13:30:39 PDT 2006

Gunthor,
I am sad that it had to come to your unsubscribing Duriel. I am sure that it
was not an easy decision
I am sad that Duriel may have a communication problem.
I am sad that because of past arguementive posts, just about every post
Duriel made seemed to make others look at his posts with the belief that he
was being confrontational.
I am also sad that some on the list do not know how to delete, ignore, or
block Duriel's posts, that the only thing they know how to deal with the
posts is to threaten to unsubscribe.
Basically a sad situation altogether. :(
And as the above not knowing how to do something with their computer, I do
not know have to find you email address so that this could have been
privately sent. So I apologize for the bandwidth.

De