[Sca-cooks] Matzo Balls

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 11:23:22 PDT 2006

this is a dish I have not yet attempted, but is on my to-do list, hence my
interest in the subject.

that being said

Adamantius stated that a certain combination "which, should it be dropped on
your toe from table height, is guaranteed not to break any bones".

for which comment I must now add the name to my list of folks whos postings
may not be viewed during the lunch moment for fear that the computer at my
work station might become saturated with the splenda-sweetend flavor of the
day.  As it stands, the desktop has a distinctly mandarin orange flavor to
it.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.