[Sca-cooks] Migas

SilverR0se at aol.com SilverR0se at aol.com
Tue Sep 19 15:25:53 PDT 2006

In a message dated 9/17/2006 11:07:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com writes:

>  I know the chorizo from Portugal that I can get at our local
> spanish import store comes as big long
> links, like kielbasa.

When I was in Hawaii many long years ago, a popular dish found everywhere
including McDonald's was called "Portugese Sausage" - could this be chorizo?

According to Daisy Martinez's PBS cooking show (or maybe one of the other
Saturday PBS cooking shows) the bulk chorizo tends to be the Mexican style, and
the dried link type is Spanish - or maybe Portugese.

Renata