[Sca-cooks] Cooks and Bards - important for those attending.

Leslie Falzone leslie.watson at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 25 14:33:33 PDT 2006

I appologize for those who recieve this more then once.

Just to let everyone who is planning on attending know, that the deadline for registration is coming up.
It is October first.  You just need ot let us know you are coming so we can plan accordingly.
If you have children please check the web site under children's activities.
http://www.ece.uwaterloo.ca/~arnora/arnora/cooksbards06.htm

You will need to bring bedding, bed's and mattresses are supplied but no bedding.
If this causes you some problems because, you are flying in for example.
Please let the autocrates know so that they can make arrangements to have some for you.

thank you

Aibhilin