[Sca-cooks] Hi all!

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 18 09:37:11 PDT 2007

Welcome back, Olwen.  I see you survived your near death experience riding with Baroness Martelle this past weekend.  Her LJ post on it was scarily amusing.

  Elizabeth Seale

Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:
  I decided I had time to take another look at what is going on here on the
SCA Cooks list so thought I would say hey there to everyone. I missed many
of you and I am sure there must be some folks here who are new since I've
been gone.

So what special things have folks been up to??

Cariad a heddwch (love and peace)

Dame Olwen the Odd
Laurel to Lady Katherine O'Carroll
Order of the Pearl