[Sca-cooks] Hi all!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 09:55:14 PDT 2007

Hey, hi Chritianna!  Hey, I like the sound of your project!  What types of
things have you already decided upon?  I hope you remember the cold foods
that can be presented that kids may like as well like the jellied milk and
spiced olives and pickles.  \

As for Pennsic, I am planning on going but have not yet sent in money.
Still waiting for our household sign up list for the specs.

Looks like I may finally make it to at least a few days of Gulf Wars next
year too.  Our cooks guild was asked to prepare the known world lunch but it
hasn't been voted on yet, but I suspect it won't have a problem being
approved since a few members have already been going.
Olwen