[Sca-cooks] Looking for sausage casings

Carol Smith eskesmith at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 18:04:59 PDT 2007

http://www.sausagemaker.com

The address above is for the Sausage Maker, located in Batavia, New York.
they do e-mail and mail-order business, and I have found them very reliable.
  I buy a pound or so of casing every few years, and keep them refigerated
in their original packing, to which I may add more Kosher salt, if needed.
Their casings come in various sizes, packaged in salt, and will be shipped
promptly.  they carry both natural and collagen casings, and may even have
haggis casings.  I didn't check that thuroughly.

Regards,
Brekke