[Sca-cooks] Rant: And speaking of cooking equipment...

Vitaliano Vincenzi vitaliano at shanelambert.com
Tue Apr 3 10:41:00 PDT 2007

Hmm, no, you are right, $400 for a stock pot would be too much. The last
all Stainless Steel (no non-stick crap) stock put I purchased was less
then $40. It's a 20 quart one made by Tramontina - which may not be the
best brand but certainly works wonders for me. In fact, my entire set of
pans, again, all stainless steel with no non-stick stuff and made by
Tramontina, cost me less than $200, and I am more than happy with them.
So does that make me a poser or a hobbyist?

Never mind, I don't care, I just like to cook. :)

--
Lord Vitaliano Vincenzi
aka Shane Lambert