[Sca-cooks] Period Greek Recipes

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Apr 3 12:48:19 PDT 2007

And do you have a century for this feast or are the people being sent out
to bring back foods time traveling? You keep mentioning sources that are
more ancient Greece than medieval. What era are the Scottish, Chinese
and Spanish courses?
If you are doing medieval Greek, you'd be wise to look at medieval
Byzantine and those
sources to start would be Andrew Dalby's Flavours of Byzantium and
and Byzantine Cuisine by Henry Marks.

Johnnae