[Sca-cooks] Rant: And speaking of cooking equipment...

Vitaliano Vincenzi vitaliano at shanelambert.com
Tue Apr 3 13:45:02 PDT 2007

Now wait a minute, let's leave knives out of this, because a good,
expensive knife is important to have. A $200 knife doesn't seem bad in
my book, though I would prefer if the same quality knife were cheaper.
However, good quality knives have always been expensive, I don't think
this "hobby" business has made them any more expensive. :)

I was just fortunate enough to get a really, really nice 15 piece knife
set with block to store them as a wedding gift, otherwise I wouldn't
have such a nice set. :)

--
Lord Vitaliano Vincenzi
aka Shane Lambert