[Sca-cooks] Period Greek Recipes

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 15:07:18 PDT 2007

I am sorry, but "The Frugal Gourmet cooks Three Ancient Cuisines" isn't a very reliable cookbook
for historical research.  He doesn't document any of this recipes.  This cookbook is on par with
"Fabulous Feasts" in unreliability.

Huette

--- Georgia Foster <jo_foster81 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> hmn .... OK
>
> I have a book at home "The Frug Cooks  Three ancient Cuisines" ... it is in
> a box but I THINK I know which box (moving is a LOW quality recreational
> experience I assure you).  Some of the recipies have dates ... some don't
>
> I can look tonight if you want me too.
>

> For the record, I have made Souvlaki on Pitas for the kids and they LOVED
> LOVED LOVED it.
>
> Cheers
>
> Malkin
> Otherhill
> Artemisia
>

> Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
> jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
>
> Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
> that.

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/