[Sca-cooks] Period Greek Recipes

Vitaliano Vincenzi vitaliano at shanelambert.com
Tue Apr 3 16:31:09 PDT 2007

Well, this is all great stuff, I now know what NOT to read, of course,
Fab Feasts was never on my reading lists, and this Frugal Gourmet stuff
never really interested me either. Guess I will just keep looking - let
you know what I turn up at our local library Thursday.

--
Lord Vitaliano Vincenzi
aka Shane Lambert