[Sca-cooks] Rant: And speaking of cooking equipment...

Vitaliano Vincenzi vitaliano at shanelambert.com
Tue Apr 3 16:48:25 PDT 2007

YES! Well said. Even though I consider myself a "hobbyist" I don't have
to have the latest FAD gadgets. In fact, I still do not own a stand
mixer, but I do have one of those crock pots with the locking lids. I do
much of my kitchen gadget shopping at a restaurant supply store, Total
Restaurant Supply in Rochestoer, MN, only an hours drive from home. I
even made our shire shop there for feast prep and serving gear last year
- we save a lot of money.

--
Lord Vitaliano Vincenzi
aka Shane Lambert