[Sca-cooks] Period Greek Recipes

Vitaliano Vincenzi vitaliano at shanelambert.com
Tue Apr 3 17:11:51 PDT 2007

yes, sorry, I didn't mention that, my fault. Not really sure exactly
what time period, but the rest of the feast is early 15th Century, so I
would probably stick to that time. I want something that is recognizable
in the modern world if possible, but that is not a requirement. It also
needs to be something that would be inexpensive to prepare for 100
people. :)

--
Lord Vitaliano Vincenzi
aka Shane Lambert