[Sca-cooks] Fermentation Sponge Question

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 10:00:07 PDT 2007

Great Book! I got a lot of good background info on bread from this one, more than I got from Elizabeth David's, altho hers has recipes.

And speaking of bread recipes, I have recently inherited some barley flour and some rye flour. Anyone (Bear) have a good rustic bread or barley bread recipe? I am hoping that my wrist is released from bondage soon and I can get back to bread-making.

Thanks!

Renata