[Sca-cooks] OOP - Nectar de Rhubarbe

Patrick Levesque petruvoda at videotron.ca
Wed Apr 4 17:37:45 PDT 2007

Greetings!

Fairway in  New York seems to hold Rhubarb Cider (what is referred to in the
NY Times article) for 6.99 a bottle (US currency).

Mind you, it's probably not that hard to make. Rhubarb, sugar, water, and a
quick stop by the local brewing shop to rent the CO2 machine (I'm sorry, I
have no clue what it's called in English - actually, I'm not even sure what
it's called in French!).

Petru