[Sca-cooks] Phyllo definition

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 6 22:35:19 PDT 2007

De wrote:
>Please take Wikipedia with a grain o' salt as they have been known
>to have errors in their articles.

I rather like wikipedia, although i do know it's not as good as
"real" research. Some of the articles are quite excellent.

Others cause so much controversy that the article can be "locked" to
stop posters fighting over what to include and how to phrase it - if
this is the case, it will say so.

Another problem is vandalism - apparently some folks like to go in
and mess with the text of some articles. I don't recall seeing any in
this state, but a click on the "history" tab that accompanies each
article tells the story. (and yes, i've joined in the editing of a
few articles.)

Again, i believe it should not be used as a substitute for real
research, but it can be a stepping off point onto the trail of real
research, or the place for a quite byte of information while in the
midst of e-mailing.

--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita