[Sca-cooks] Ansteorra Crown Tourny

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Apr 8 11:56:32 PDT 2007

Just a few comments I saw on the Ansteorra list I thought a few here
might be interested in.

<<< The final three were Sir Jean Paul, Count Gunther and
Duke Ulstead. >>>

Too bad, Gunthar. I think that is several times in a row you've come
in second. That's an awfully good performance though, considering the
tough competition.

<<< I do not recall whom Liam challenged in the first
round, however, he faced Duke Ulstead in the second
round and fought very well, His Grace did in fact tell
him so.  >>>

Wow. This is quite a change. Bouts selected by challenges? In a Crown
Tournament? No "Knights don't fight Knights so there are more Knights
in the second round" thing?

<<< It was a field of 25, it was snowing and we had
visitors from the Outlands, The Crown Prince Mordygan
and Sir Ersamus. >>>

Yes, Snow. In Ansteorra. In *April*. Very little, if any, armored
combat is done inside in Ansteorra.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas