[Sca-cooks] fondant

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 19:57:59 PDT 2007

--- Devra at aol.com wrote:

> Oh, no, it's not that bad. Now what I really dislike is sugar plate, which
> tastes like Necko wafers, which taste like nothing...
>     Devra, remembering licorice Nekko  disks

But without Necco wafers, what would you use for roof tiles on your gingerbread house or dragon
scales on your dragon cake?  The colored wafers didn't have a taste, but the chocolate ones had
a faint cocoa taste.  And they are the perfect candy to buy and hoard because they never get
stale.
And they are certainly as "tasty" as those valentines day pink candy hearts with a message on
them.

Huette

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/