[Sca-cooks] Period Peeps?

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Apr 8 20:17:52 PDT 2007

Well, tell you what, O frustrated Brighid ;-)

I noted at the beginning of the recipe it called for _fresh_ eggs.
Since the ones you get in the store are usually at least a week old
when you get them, next time I come over, I'll bring you some FRESH
eggs. The girls are busy- Friday, I got a new record- 11 eggs, and if
you're tearing your hair out trying to mqake this recipe, I'm tearing
MY hair out, trying to find homes for them ;-)

As an interim solution, perhaps a light sprinkle of water  might help?
One of the things that happens to older eggs is that the water
evaporates. Dunno if this will help, but it's worth a try.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

HIPAA Penalties

42USC1320d-6 Wrongful disclosure of individually identifiable health information

(a) Offense

A person who knowingly and in violation of this part-

(1) uses or causes to be used a unique health identifier;

(2) obtains individually identifiable health information relating to
an individual; or

(3) discloses individually identifiable health information to another person,

shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

(b) Penalties

A person described in subsection (a) shall-

(1) be fined not more than $50,000, imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both;