[Sca-cooks] Source for kopje pots

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Apr 10 10:52:00 PDT 2007

I went through my files and came up with this message from 2002

Last July there was a great deal of discussion
regarding dutch ovens and then about potjies
which are the 3 legged cast iron pots from
Africa. It seems that potjies are the coming thing.
The new May/June 2002 issue of Camping Life
features them in their new cookware buyers guide
on page 58. There's a picture and they mention
the www.actionafrica.com /888-/762-8208 as a source.
They suggest them as suitable for family camping. Johnnae

So do you want potjies? Those can be found by googling.

Johnnae