[Sca-cooks] Feast Variety was: Period Greek Recipes

Vitaliano Vincenzi vitaliano at shanelambert.com
Wed Apr 11 14:02:45 PDT 2007

There is only one other dish with Lamb in it I guess, the Haggis in the
first course. It's more of a haggis spread for the oat cakes as it is
the first course, and I have a total of four courses. We have Pork in
the second Lamb and beef in the third, and no meat in the fourth, it's a
dessert course. So there should be something for everyone.

I should also point out that I am including at least one meat dish, one
vegetarian dish, and bread with each course. I am also EXCLUDING all
kinds of nuts from my feast, since my head cook is allergic to peanuts.

--
Lord Vitaliano Vincenzi
aka Shane Lambert