[Sca-cooks] African dish

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 14:54:39 PDT 2007

I've seen what you've described on TV somewhere.  Definitely not a Tagine.
The metal thing looked like a convex crepe maker and the results looked
sorta like crepes.  Don't remember what they did with them.  I've made made
bistilla with filo (very tasty dish) and I've eaten borek (delicious cheese
filled thingees).  This all makes me want to get cookin'!

Katira