[Sca-cooks] Adventures with poultry and other sorrows...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Apr 22 13:22:50 PDT 2007

Phlip said:

<<< To try to keep them warm, I had, as I said, put them all in a
box, but
not only do they need to be warm, they need fed and watered, and if
they're jammed in closely enough to keep warm, there's no room for
food and water, so I put the goslings in their own box with food and
water, and left the rest in the other box with food and water, at
which point the ducklings decided to play in the water, and soon I had
a box of soggy (very much a no no) birds. >>>

So, ducks/ducklings aren't supposed to get wet? Or is this a problem
because your chicks and ducklings were in the same box, therefor wet
ducklings meaning wet chicks?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas