[Sca-cooks] Use of fresh juices in period?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 13:36:05 PDT 2007

I don't actually have the recipe in front of me, but it was, IIRC, a Roman
cookbook, possibly Apicius or one of the others.  It had to be because those
were the parameters of the competition.  At the moment I don't have time to
go find it...and Apicius (the new one) is the only one I have, though it
could have been in that book about Roman cooking that had Cato and some of
the others in it.

Kiri