[Sca-cooks] Nobody home today?

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 22 18:03:07 PDT 2007

Torta Sans Sfligia (Tort with out crust), is the first recipe I translated
from the Libro Novo.  I seem to have misplaced my original translation and
documentation (I think that was two computers ago!).  I'll find a workable
recipe and post it here as soon as I have time, though the next week will be
taken up with feast prep.  The basic ingredients are eggs, almonds, sugar
and rosewater.  How can it be bad???

Mairi Ceilidh (someone please remind me in a week that I promised to do
this--the brain isn't working at the moment)

I swear I didn't!  Now put done the scalpel!  I only ate a dead marzipan
dragon...

What is Torta Sans Sfiglia?  May we have your recipe?

Huette