[Sca-cooks] OT -Paints

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 07:39:23 PDT 2007

Phlip:

To paint your canvas, just use any latex paint... or, if using spray paints, get the ones meant for cloth or leather outdoor furniture... they will be more flexible.  As one person I know of who paints some of her clothingtold me once, "Have you ever tried to wash latex paint out of clothing after you painted a room??"  Darned hard thing to do once it is set. <grin>

~~ Katarina Helene