[Sca-cooks] Cook Book Recemendation Request

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Apr 23 08:44:21 PDT 2007

> Hi every one.  I am looking for cook books the has period recipies that will help me cook for a small group (50 or less) and for large groups (500 plus)?

Well, I've done a lot of cooking from Redon's _Medieval Kitchen_ though
you have to scale the recipes up. _Take a Thousand Eggs or More_ is
another good cookbook. _An Ordinance of Pottage_ edited, etc. by
Constance Hieatt, is what I think of as the medieval equivalent to food
service cooking, though her redactions are in family quantities.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net