[Sca-cooks] Recipe Request

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Apr 23 18:24:24 PDT 2007

Joshua asked:
<<< Hi again folks.  I have another request.  Dose any one have a
Apple Tartar recipe that I can get for my own personal and only for
my personal use? >>>

Apple Tarter? Do you mean an Apple Tart, perhaps?

If so, check these two files in the Florilegium:

fruit-pies-msg    (45K)  1/ 5/01    Period fruit pies. Recipes.
Baking pies.

tarts-msg        (102K)  5/21/04    Period small, open-topped,
shallow pies.

The first is in the FOOD-FRUITS section, while the second is in the
FOOD section.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas