[Sca-cooks] tent painting

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Apr 23 18:29:46 PDT 2007

Phlip declared:
<<< I didn't
get a single complaint when I was discussing turning a modern canvas
tarp into a wedge tent, although admitedly I didn't get any
suggestions as to a paint I could use to decorate it a bit. Think I'm
going to try cheapy Walmart spray paint, see how that works.  >>>

Perhaps you just didn't request or look in the right place. :-)

tent-painting-msg (34K) 11/10/98    Painting and decorating tents.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/DWELLINGS/tent-painting-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas