[Sca-cooks] A little late for Library Week 2007-- A challenge

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:58:03 PDT 2007

I just had to laugh!  A very few minutes ago (I am at my local library where
I use the internet), the reference librarian asked me if I wanted a book
back (Medieval theme) that I had donated back when the summer reading
program was medieval theme and I had done a children's program on heraldry.
I plan to donate it to our Kingdom land fund auction.  The library was
decorated that summer with my Pelican scroll , my stuffed dragon collection
and lots of wood and pewter plates and tankards.  They know the SCA is here
and supports them!

If you want to note this on your blog, please feel free.

Katira al-Maghrebiyya
West Kingdom
Mists Principality