[Sca-cooks] Akim's back

ringofkings at mindspring.com ringofkings at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 29 04:52:02 PDT 2007

Nichola writes:
>LOL Ahhh yes a Cheapy store...
>We have one here in our sleepy little town... ;)

Perchance could you mention WHAT sleepy little town in which
you reside?  After a long absense, I fear I have gotten out
of the know as to just who is active on the list and the
location of their domicile.  As I suspected, these may indeed
be deemed guarded secrets. Vacation season is upon us and my
wanderlust often takes me waaaay off the interstate through
such sleepy Southern towns.  It would be truly awesome if I
could stock the larder with cheap goodies on a side excursion;
rather like stopping in Fayetteville TN for fabrics at Sirs
(Unbelievably cheap repository of great yard goods).

Akim Yaroslavich