[Sca-cooks] Welcome Allyssa Rose Lambert

Vitaliano Vincenzi vitaliano at shanelambert.com
Sun Apr 29 15:55:25 PDT 2007

I am sorry that this did not get out sooner as we have been very busy,
and we just didn't feel like doing anything but cuddle our new bundle of
joy. We welcomed our daughter, Allyssa Rose Lambert into our lives at
5:22 am (yes, AM) on Thursday, April 26th 2007. She was a healthy 7 lbs,
4.6 ounces and was 20.5 inches long.

Mom and baby are doing just fine since coming home on Saturday, and the
routine of having a new baby to care for is, well, still far from
routine, but we love it anyway. :)

--
Lord Vitaliano Vincenzi
aka Shane Lambert