[Sca-cooks] An itinerary (WAS: Bread and butter issues)

Sam Wallace guillaumedep at worldnet.att.net
Mon Apr 2 00:20:32 PDT 2007

Katarina,

I have not had a chance to read the whole set and had just started going
through the books when I got your post. I assumed that when the title said
"Diuided into III parts" there were only three volumes. I did a search of
the entire site and only found the (now updated) list below. It will be some
time before I can download the fourth volume, so I don't know if it is the
last or if there is a fifth - I guess there is from your comment. I have not
had a chance to do any looking, but perhaps Johnnae might be able to shed
some light on the question. I just started digging after her original post.

Web pages with links and descriptions:
http://www.archive.org/details/fynesmorysons01moryuoft
http://www.archive.org/details/fynesmorysons02moryuoft
http://www.archive.org/details/fynesmorysons03moryuoft
http://www.archive.org/details/fynesmorysons04moryuoft

Direct links to PDF files:
http://www.archive.org/download/fynesmorysons01moryuoft/fynesmorysons01moryuoft.pdf
http://www.archive.org/download/fynesmorysons02moryuoft/fynesmorysons02moryuoft.pdf
http://www.archive.org/download/fynesmorysons03moryuoft/fynesmorysons03moryuoft.pdf
http://www.archive.org/download/fynesmorysons03moryuoft/fynesmorysons04moryuoft.pdf

Yours,

Guillaume
> Any idea what happened to Volume V??  I luckily have a cable modem and
have saved them to my external drive, but would love to have the final
volume.  Is it lost or just never scanned??  Just curious.