[Sca-cooks] Selene's web page offline

Marion Waldegrave marionofwintersgate at twistedsistah.com
Mon Apr 2 12:31:47 PDT 2007

I have to sympathize with this, i just went through the same thing in
the last two weeks. i had to take a bunch of things down and
thoroughly go through 10 years of stuff online to take any links to
me down that could put me at risk.  I truly hope you can get this
situation resolved and my thoughts are totally with you!

Marion of Winters Gate