[Sca-cooks] OT- Hobby, was: Rant...

TheBard3 thebard3 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 3 10:47:47 PDT 2007

Well, I am a trained artist and live in an area where I sell so little that
it is a hobby lol.  Last time I tried to sell any of my landscapes they
basically ignored my and ran to grab up the cheap, knock-off "Kinkades".  Oh
well, guess I'll stop playing with impressionist art for a while.

Not on to more important matters (like helping a fellow brewer mix up a good
tasting gruit mix for an upcoming comtest he's thinking of joinung).

James P