[Sca-cooks] Period Greek Recipes

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Tue Apr 3 16:57:04 PDT 2007

Hi from AM!
it would be really helpful if we knew what time period of greek food you
were aiming for...(maybe you said and I missed it?)

Early greek as in classical greek would be pretty different from medieval
greek (which no doubt would reflect other Mediterranean influences, etc. how
heavy into the eastern world were they at that point?) vs modern greek,
which contains all kinds of new world elements that you KNOW they didn't
have.

Fun!
-AM