[Sca-cooks] Looking for a woodcut

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 19:39:00 PDT 2007

I had a friend make me his rendition of that spit set-up a few years ago... you can see it at:  http://meisterin.katarina.home.comcast.net/pennsic30.html.  The only thing I can see the artist left off was those things to hold the meat onto the spit pole.  My spit isn't exactly like the one from Scampi, but close, and it all comes apart for easy transport.  I've dont a 60# pig on it, and smaller ones, as well.

~~ Meisterin Katarina Helene