[Sca-cooks] Rumpolt translation

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Wed Apr 4 20:01:25 PDT 2007

>And if you'll send me a copy of your Rumpolt translation (that is
>what you are working on, right?) then I'll have even more in the
>Florilegium. And more folks will be able to make use of your efforts.

I promised you that.. when it is done.  I'm still a few weeks from
finishing even a preliminary version of the parts that are
transcribed.  It is a big cookbook, and there are parts that aren't
transcribed yet.  I finally found a copy of the printed version to
buy, but it wont arrive from Germany until June.

Ranvaig