[Sca-cooks] Period Peeps?

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 8 20:44:17 PDT 2007

Saint Phlip wrote:

>Well, tell you what, O frustrated Brighid ;-)

Actually, this particular experiment was 7 years ago, so I'm mostly
recovered.  ;-)
I do remember doing a great deal of muttering and cursing at the time.

>I noted at the beginning of the recipe it called for _fresh_ eggs.
>Since the ones you get in the store are usually at least a week old
>when you get them, next time I come over, I'll bring you some FRESH
>eggs. The girls are busy- Friday, I got a new record- 11 eggs, and if
>you're tearing your hair out trying to mqake this recipe, I'm tearing
>MY hair out, trying to find homes for them ;-)

I would love to have some souvenirs from the girls, but I'm not sure I'd
want to expend them on this recipe.  Issues of texture aside, it didn't
have much flavor.  I'd be more inclined to use them for a recipe iin
which eggs are the star -- an omelette, perhaps.  Are there any Southern
Region events in your foreseeable future?

--

Brighid ni Chiarain
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
Robin Carroll-Mann *** rcmann4 at earthlink.net