[Sca-cooks] Dem buns

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 09:56:54 PDT 2007

>How much of a stretch you'd consider these dishes without the bird
>element, or even if they're breadlike or bunlike, is up to you, though.
>
>Adamantius

You know, I can actually accept leaving out an ingredient
and still calling it "period". Think about it. You want to make
the bird and bacon stuffed rolls but the bird is bad. You aren't
going to toss the rest so you just do it. After a bit your family
likes it better that way. Just like Cariadoc's "scribal error"
because he doesn't like saffron (ditto!) someone in period may
not like an ingredient and not use it. That does not make it
non-period.

Just an opinion.

Gunthar