[Sca-cooks] Seeking: Mint and Spinach Ravioli Recipe

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Wed Apr 11 21:09:17 PDT 2007

>>Greetings. My wife wants to make a pasta dish (Ravioli stuffed with spinach,
>>mint, & cheese) for one of our events. It is listed on All Gode Cookery,
>>However the link is broken. Would anyone happen to have this recipe?
>>
>>Thank You
>>
>>Einarr
>>(AY' narr)
>
>Has anyone been able to find info on Einarr's request?
>I'm not familiar with such a dish.

You can find what appears to be the same recipe at:

http://www.peterelbling.com/recipes2.html

Unfortunately, he doesn't give the original, so one can't tell how
close the redaction is. Be he does give the source, so with a little
effort one could find it and check.
--
David/Cariadoc
www.daviddfriedman.com