[Sca-cooks] Adventures with poultry and other sorrows...

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 17 12:29:32 PDT 2007

Other than about 40,000,000 people are supposed to be illiterate with an
equal number being functionally illiterate, who can say?  However, I'm
willing to bet that most of the people who drove past your place don't fall
in either category but fall under stupid, which has a flucuating membership.
Just think of it as the evolution in action lottery and hope that the
winners haven't bred yet.

Bear